- Software development for our embedded system-based Image Signal Processors.
- Provide pre- & post-sales customer support, including assistance on SW design, on-site optimization, troubleshooting, and Q&A.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ imaging products / technical interaction with customers.
- May develop application notes, articles, and technical presentations for customer training.
- Qualified to at least degree level or equivalent in Programming, Electronics or related disciplines. Recent graduates welcome.
- C/C++ programming on embedded systems. Open-minded about C11/C++14.
- SW experience in Embedded Linux build environments e.g. Yocto.
- Knowledge of image sensors and the image signal processing (ISP) pipeline is a plus.
- Ideally background in computer vision and/or knowledge of the semiconductor industry.
- Passion for imaging/photography is preferred.
- Good people skills & an ability to work directly with customers.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Flexible attitude working in a leading-edge environment with many unknowns.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (German and English required).
- Intercultural experience.